Lift and Tow products generate more capabilities for individuals and organizations in the towing and repossession industry. As the original creators of the hidden wheel lift, our solutions let you convert your Ford F450 with ease so you can tow with increased efficiency.
We manufacture our lift systems with powerful hydraulics capable of raising up to 3,500 lbs and towing up to 7,500 lbs. Best of all, the wheel lift remains out of sight underneath your F450 without affecting your vehicle’s performance or exterior. When it’s time to tow a car, van or a light-duty pickup, the boom gets set up in less than a minute.
Important Note: Our wheel lift systems are only compatible with leaf springs. Your Ford F450 must have leaf springs in the rear suspension to operate our products.
Our Hidden Wheel Lifts for Ford F450 Trucks
For Ford F450 trucks, we offer three models of wheel lifts that can suit the different requirements of your work:
- Super Series wheel lift: This self-loading unit is our most effective system that easily installs on ¾-ton trucks.
- Z Series self-loading wheel lift: The Z Series offers complete 6-function hydraulic power using a remote control to extend, adjust and lift the boom. You can load a vehicle without leaving the driver’s seat.
- 5 Series underbody wheel lift: The 5 Series lets you finish tow preparations faster with 4-function hydraulic in and out and up and down operation.
Compatible and Flexible for Any Towing Job
With an underbody wheel lift for your Ford F450, you won’t have to spend tens of thousands of dollars on a new tow truck for yourself or your group. It also saves money long-term on a rental truck that may show its age. Our equipment is a versatile addition to any commercial enterprise involving towing and repossession.
Hidden wheel lifts can also provide a return on your investment with these benefits:
- Easier labor: Manual tasks while towing can get tedious. Our models can drastically reduce the time it takes to complete a towing job.
- Concealed equipment: Drive your truck as you normally would on your own time. The appearance of your truck also stays inconspicuous for repo work.
- Control of your schedule: You’re the boss of your own truck, so you can choose to commit to towing full-time or as a side job.
Check Out Our Innovative Wheel Lifts Today
Whether you’re launching your own towing business or expanding a fleet, we have reliable products all made from high-strength, American steel materials. Our options aim to give you the right lift for your needs and budget, each backed by a one-year limited warranty on manufactured parts.
We can ship nationwide, and we include all the necessary hardware and a detailed guide for a simple installation on your own. Our team can also arrange for a mechanic in your area to perform the process if you prefer.
Learn more about how we can transform the way your truck tows — reach out online or call us at 717-496-0839.