Hidden Wheel Lift for Ford F550 Trucks
Lift and Tow makes it simple to convert many pickups into tow-capable vehicles, including one of the most popular commercial trucks on the market: the Ford F550. As the inventors of the hidden wheel lift, our solutions help those in the towing and repo industries complete their jobs safely and efficiently.
Our innovative equipment is designed to adapt to the dimensions of your F550 subframe and keep out of sight, even under a chassis cab. Once the job calls for towing a car, van or light-duty pickup, the hidden boom extends and is ready to go in less than a minute. Pair your powerful engine with our hydraulic capabilities to lift up to 3,500 lbs and tow as much as 7,500 lbs.
Important Note: Our products are only compatible with leaf springs. Verify that your Ford F550 has a leaf spring rear suspension in order to use our tow equipment.
Our Hidden Wheel Lift Products
You’re sure to find an underbody wheel lift for your Ford F550 that meets the needs of your job as well as your budget. Choose from three available options:
- Z Series self-loading wheel lift: The Z Series offers the ultimate capabilities in hydraulic lifting power. It provides six functions to maneuver the towing boom and open and close the arms through our remote control, so you never have to leave the driver’s seat to know you have a secure tow.
- 5 Series underbody wheel lift: This edition moves the boom in and out and up and down with hydraulics, shortening the setup time.
- 3 Series slide-in wheel lift: Providing the most economical choice for independent drivers, this model uses manual in and out and hydraulic up and down movement.
Unmatched Flexibility for Any Towing Job
If you own a Ford F550, you already have a beast of a machine for towing. You don’t have to spend tens of thousands on a new, used or rental tow truck. Lift and Tow products support the expansion of your commercial towing or repossession business — or help you launch your own.
Additional benefits of installing one of our hidden wheel lift systems include:
- Income on your terms: Drive your converted truck full-time or use it when you could use a little extra cash. It’s your equipment and your schedule.
- Easier labor: Our hydraulic-powered tow systems reduce the time and effort for manual work or, with our self-loading Z Series model, eliminates it entirely. You can work faster even on the busiest of days.
- Concealed equipment: Particularly in repo work, it’s wise to have a wheel lift that stays inconspicuous. The boom remains put away until you arrive.
Equip Your Commercial Truck With a Top-Quality Wheel Lift
Municipalities and individual entrepreneurs depend on the durability of Lift and Tow wheel lift products. Every unit is fashioned from strong American steel, and comes with a one-year limited warranty on manufactured parts.
With our nationwide shipping capabilities, you’ll receive your order quickly along with all the parts and detailed instructions necessary for a DIY installation. We can also send a request to your local mechanic to attach your conversion kit if you’d prefer.
Connect with an experienced representative through our online form or call 717-496-0839 to order a hidden wheel lift today!