Lift and Tow invented the first solutions for modern-day towing and repossession jobs. Our hydraulic-powered wheel lift kits make it simple to transform your Ford F350 into a tow-ready truck.
Each system attaches discreetly to the underside of your pickup and won’t compromise its dependable performance. Our equipment is powerful enough to lift up to 3,500 lbs and tow as much as 7,500 lbs yet stays out of sight and deploys in less than a minute.
Our Hidden Wheel Lifts for Ford F350 Trucks
We have three underbody wheel lifts for Ford F350 trucks, so you can choose the right model that suits your specific requirements and budget:
- Super Series wheel lift: This is our most effective model that is a self-loading automatic system that can lift as much as 4,000 lbs. and tow up to 8,000 lbs.
- Z Series self-loading wheel lift: Our most sophisticated hydraulic system uses a remote control to move the tow boom and arms in six directions, all from the safety of your driver’s seat. All you need to do is position your truck at the bumper that needs to be towed.
- 5 Series underbody wheel lift: This model offers 4-function hydraulics to extend, retract, raise and lower the boom, reducing manual work for the busiest of drivers.
Versatile and Flexible for Any Towing Job
Our units support the capabilities of your towing company or help you start work within the repo industry. An investment in a hidden wheel lift begins paying you back with faster, easier labor.
A hidden wheel lift can also benefit you in these ways:
- Save on tow truck costs: Buying or renting a separate tow truck takes more money out of your pocket. With a hidden wheel lift, you won’t have to spend tens of thousands outfitting your truck with complex equipment.
- Work how you please: Determine the schedule that works for you, full-time or part-time, using your converted truck. It’s a great way to pull in some extra income whenever you need it.
- Concealed equipment: You don’t have to sacrifice the look of your Ford 350 when you have a hidden towing system. Drive like you normally do and extend the lift once you arrive at a tow or repo job.
Other Compatible Ford Trucks
Do you own a Ford F450 or F550 truck in your garage or fleet? As long as these pickups possess leaf spring rear suspension, our equipment can adapt to the subframe. You can adjust the dimensions of the unit to fit most trucks from 3/4 to 1 1/2 tons.
Contact Us to Learn More About Hidden Wheel Lifts for Sale
We’re committed to providing the highest quality products made from genuine American steel with affordably priced options. Every system is built to last and backed by a one-year limited warranty on manufactured parts.
You’ll receive fast shipping nationwide, and we include all the hardware you need and a detailed instruction booklet to help you attach a repo wheel lift to your Ford F350. If you prefer to leave it to the professionals, we can help you request an appointment at your local shop.
Contact our team online or call 717-496-0839 to learn more about our products and services. We’ll help you take the first step toward launching a tow or repo business of your own!