Hidden Wheel Lifts for Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks
At Lift and Tow, we specialize in conversion kits that attach a discreet wheel lift for Chevy Silverado 3500 pickups and other rugged vehicles. Drivers can tow cars, vans and light-duty pickups like professionals with our simple and secure equipment.
Our experts designed these steel and hydraulic systems to be capable of raising 3,500 lbs and towing as much as 7,500 lbs. Our hidden wheel lifts stay out of sight yet deploy in about half a minute for tested, dependable strength that won’t hinder your truck’s performance.
Important Note: Since our wheel lift equipment only attaches to leaf springs, be sure you have this type of rear suspension on your Silverado 3500.
Our Hidden Wheel Lift Products
With over 20 years in the business and a commitment to exceptional value, we’ve helped many people kickstart their towing operations with our affordable options. Browse underbody wheel lifts for your Chevy Silverado 3500 and find a model that suits your work demands:
- Z Series self-loading wheel lift: Our most convenient system utilizes 6-function hydraulics and a remote control. Drivers can extend the tow boom and close the arms all without leaving the driver’s seat.
- 5 Series underbody wheel lift: For efficient towing operations, the 5 Series employs hydraulics to guide the lift in and out as well as up and down.
- 3 Series slide-in wheel lift: A budget-friendly option for independent drivers, the 3 Series uses manual movement in and out and hydraulic power to raise and lower the boom.
Compatible and Versatile for Any Towing Job
If your business or municipality needs to add another tow vehicle to its fleet, our equipment eliminates the need to purchase a separate truck. An investment in a repo wheel lift for your Chevy Silverado 3500 will also save you money long-term compared to truck rentals.
When you use our hidden wheel lifts, you’ll notice these benefits right away:
- Concealed equipment: Subtle for repo work, hidden wheel lifts only need to extend when it’s time to pull a vehicle, so you can keep driving your Chevy as normal.
- Control over your work: Converting a pickup is a smart decision for beginner entrepreneurs because of the flexible schedule opportunities. You decide when you use your truck for the job.
- Easier labor: There are exhausting physical demands in towing car after car, but hydraulic assistance saves time and energy. Efficiency is crucial, especially In rough weather or on the side of a busy interstate,
Equip Your Pickup With an Innovative Wheel Lift Today
Our hidden wheel lifts for sale are all made in the USA from high-quality steel, and we provide a one-year limited warranty on manufactured parts. Lift and Tow can ship products nationwide. You’ll receive all of the necessary hardware and a guide for easy installation on your own. If you’d prefer taking your Silverado 3500 to a professional, you can ask us to arrange an appointment at your local shop.
Order from the original creators of the hidden wheel lift. Get in touch online or call 717-496-0839 to learn more about our products and services.