Lift and Tow invented the hidden wheel lift for a modern approach to converting many pickup trucks, like the popular Ford F250, into vehicles capable of fast-paced repo work. With hydraulic power assistance, your Ford can reliably lift and move most cars, vans and light pickups.
Our innovative, easy-to-install wheel lifts adapt to the subframes of 3/4 ton trucks and larger, and they stay out of sight until you need to extend the tow boom. Designed and tested to lift up to 3,500 lbs and tow as much as 7,500 lbs, our equipment is ready to lift in less than a minute.
Important Note: Our hidden wheel lift systems are only compatible with leaf springs. Your Ford F250 must have leaf spring rear suspension in order to work with our equipment.
Our Hidden Wheel Lifts for Ford F250 Trucks
We manufacture three underbody wheel lifts for Ford F250 trucks, so you have options that fit your budget and needs at work:
- Z Series self-loading wheel lift: The quickest and most efficient way to tow, drivers can perform 6-function operations of the hydraulic-powered boom and lift arms by pressing a remote control from their seat. The Z Series lift is fully self-loading so you only have to back up to another vehicle’s bumper that needs to be towed.
- 5 Series underbody wheel lift: Four hydraulic-powered boom functions extend the lift in and out and up and down, reducing necessary prep time for towing.
- 3 Series slide-in wheel lift: The 3 Series is our most affordable model, with hydraulic up and down movement and manual in and out functions. We recommend it the most for independent drivers.
Benefits for Many Different Industries
A hidden wheel lift from Lift and Tow lets you accomplish towing or repo work for less than buying or renting a separate truck. Outfitting your pickup with complex tow equipment will often cost you tens of thousands of dollars. Save your cash and take advantage of how our equipment creates an excellent return for your investment:
- Easier labor: Manual tow work gets tedious and tiring. Our wheel lifts shorten the time you’re standing out on a highway shoulder or in bad weather.
- Control your schedule: Full-time or part-time, you become your own boss in your Ford F250, deciding when and where you’ll generate income.
- Concealed equipment: You can still drive your Ford F250 around town without compromising your vehicle’s exterior or performance. A hidden wheel lift is much less conspicuous for handling repo jobs.
Learn More About Top-Quality Hidden Wheel Lifts for Sale
Lift and Tow makes many reliable and affordable products for newcomers to the towing and repossession industry or municipalities diversifying their fleet. Made from tough American steel, every unit comes with a one-year limited warranty on manufactured parts.
We can ship everything you need nationwide, including all of the hardware and a detailed manual to guide you through installation. If you’d like a trained professional to handle the modification, we’ll help you set up an appointment with your local shop.
To learn more about how to order, get in touch online or call 717-496-0839 and increase the capabilities of your Ford 250.